Cornell University invites applications and nominations for the position of Dean of Cornell Tech.
The Cornell Tech Dean will be responsible for further developing the capacity of the school and moving its programs forward in reputation, distinction, and influence. The dean will be expected to expand the intellectual, financial, and human assets of Cornell Tech and serve as a critical member of the senior leadership team of Cornell University.
The review process will begin upon receipt of materials.
In this section:
Comments, questions, nominations and applications should be directed to the Search Committee at email@example.com. All inquiries and materials will be held in confidence.
- Mike Kotlikoff, Provost and Co-Chair
- John Siliciano, Deputy Provost and Co-Chair
- Alyssa Apsel, Director, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Kavita Bala, Chair, Computer Science
- Augustine Choi, Provost for Medical Affairs and Stephen and Suzanne Weiss Dean of Weill Cornell Medicine
- Deborah Estrin, Associate Dean, Cornell Tech and Robert V. Tishman ’37 Professor
- James Grimmelmann, Professor of Law
- Itai Gurvich, Associate Professor
- Dan Lee, Tisch University Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Tapan Parikh, Associate Professor
- Adam Shwartz, Senior Executive Vice President, Technion
- David Siegel, Co-Chairman, Two Sigma Investments and Cornell Tech Overseer
- Juliet Weissman, Chief Administrative Officer, Cornell Tech
- Kevin Hallock, Dean, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Greg Morrisett, Dean of the Faculty of Computing and Information Science
- Meejin Yoon, Gale and Ira Drukier Dean, College of Architecture, Art & Planning