Candidate Community Presentations:
Thursday, April 25 – Alex Colvin (Curriculum Vitae)
Amphitheater, Statler Hotel
Friday, April 26 – Adriana Kugler (Curriculum Vitae)
105 Ives Hall
Thursday, May 2 – Marion Crain (Curriculum Vitae)
Cornell University invites applications and nominations for the position of Kenneth F. Kahn Dean of the School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR).
The ILR Dean will be responsible for further developing the capacity of the school and moving its programs forward in reputation, distinction, and influence. The dean will be expected to expand the intellectual, financial, and human assets of ILR and serve as a critical member of the senior leadership team of Cornell University.
The review process will begin upon receipt of materials.
In this section:
Comments, questions, nominations and applications should be directed to the Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and materials will be held in confidence.
- Katherine McComas, Vice Provost for Engagement & Land Grant Affairs – Chair
- Ariel Avgar, Associate Professor, Labor Relations, Law & History
- Linda Barrington, Associate Dean for Outreach and Sponsored Research; Executive Director, Institute for Compensation
- Rose Batt, Alice Hanson Cook Professor of Woman and Work; Department Chair, Human Resource Studies
- Marya Besharov, Associate Professor, Organizational Behavior
- George Boyer, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; Professor, Economics and International & Comparative Labor
- Kati Griffith, Associate Professor of Labor and Employment Law; Chair, Department of Labor Relations, Law, and History
- Louis Hyman, Associate Professor; Director, Institute for Workplace Studies
- Anne Sieverding, Administrative Assistant, International and Comparative Law
- Jaelle Sanon ‘19, Student
- Eduardo Peñalver, Allan R. Tessler Dean and Professor of Law
- Bruce Raynor, Trustee; Principal, R&S Associates, LLC
- John Siliciano, Deputy Provost