Cornell University invites internal nominations for the position of Senior Vice Provost and Vice President.
This position combines two related roles. The Senior Vice Provost for Research, reporting to the Provost, is the head of the research division on the Ithaca campus. The Vice President for Technology Transfer, Intellectual Property, and Research Policy, reporting to the President, is a member of the senior leadership team and responsible for all issues associated with technology transfer, intellectual property, and research policy across all campuses of the university.
For detailed information, please see position specification (pdf).
Comments, questions, and nominations should be directed to the Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and materials will be held in confidence.
- Mike Kotlikoff, Co-Chair, Provost
- Judy Appleton, Co-Chair, Vice Provost
- Lynden Archer, James A. Friend Family Distinguished Professor of Engineering
- Ed Buckler, Adjunct Professor, Plant Breeding and Genetics; USDA Appointee
- Chris Fromme, Associate Professor, Weill Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology
- Melissa Hines, Professor of Chemistry; Director, Cornell Center for Materials Research
- Gary Koretzky, Dean, Graduate School of Medical Sciences; Vice Dean for Research, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Jonathan Lunine, David C. Duncan Professor in the Physical Sciences; Director, Cornell Center for Astrophysics and Planetary Science
- Greg Pass, Chief Entrepreneurial Officer, Cornell Tech
- Ritchie Patterson, Professor of Physics; Director, Center for Bright Beams
- Robert Weiss, Professor of Molecular Genetics
- Chris Wildeman, Associate Professor, Policy Analysis and Management; Co-Director, National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect