Cornell University invites applications and nominations for the position of Dean of the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning (AAP)
The Architecture, Art, and Planning Dean will be responsible for further developing the capacity of the College and moving associated programs forward in reputation, distinction, and influence. The Dean will be expected to expand the intellectual, financial, and human assets of AAP while serving as a critical member of the senior leadership team of Cornell University. The Dean has a remarkable and rare opportunity to lead three world-class programs and must understand and appreciate the differences, intersections, and synergies of programs in the College.
Applications and nominations will be reviewed and accepted until the position is filled.
In this section:
Comments, questions and nominations should be directed to the Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and materials will be held in confidence.
- John Siliciano, Chair, Deputy Provost
- Thomas Campanella, Associate Professor; Director of Undergraduate Studies; Department of City and Regional Planning
- Jeffrey Chusid, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of City and Regional Planning
- Lance Collins, Joseph Silbert Dean, College of Engineering
- Justin Foo, B. Arch. 2018
- Dan Kaplan, B. Arch. 1984, Senior Partner, FXFOWLE
- Caroline O’Donnell, Edgar A. Tafel Associate Professor; Director of M.Arch. Program; Department of Architecture
- Maria Park, Associate Professor; Director of AAP Exhibitions and Events; Department of Art
- Andrea Simitch, Associate Professor and Chair. Department of Architecture
- Stan Taft, Associate Professor, Department of Art
- Stephanie Wiles, Richard J. Schwartz Director, Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art