University Assessment Manager
College Assessment Liaisons
- Barry Perlus, College of Architecture, Art & Planning
- Don Viands, College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
- Elizabeth Regan, College of Arts & Sciences
- Mike Thompson, College of Engineering
- Cindy Allen, School of Hotel Administration
- Margaret Frey, College of Human Ecology
- Alex Colvin, School of Industrial & Labor Relations
- Anne Laughlin, Graduate School
- Amanda Soule Shaw, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Jens Ohlin, Law School
- Kathy Edmondson, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Carol Storey-Johnson, Weill Cornell Medical College
IRP regularly conducts surveys relevant to student development and University priorities. Colleges, departments and programs can work with IRP to use data from student surveys as “indirect” measures of student learning.
CTE offers programs and services that support innovative teaching and reflective practice focused on student learning. CTE periodically offers workshops related to assessment practices, and provides individual assistance to faculty members interested in becoming more effective teachers.